Everyone is doing list this time of year. Here is mine.
Top 10 Things I Learned from in the Past Five Years (Don’t take my word for it, each number has a link):
10. Don’t break yourself of daydreaming, it leads to break throughs.
9. There’s nothing new under the sun.
6. Copywriting still matters – really.
5. Multitasking is a drug – don’t get addicted.
4. Email isn’t always the best form of communication.
3. Get a clue. Hopping on the digital train is still a craft.
2. The Four P’s are out – they only give you yellow snow.
And the number one thing I’ve learned,
1. Anything is possible – people can taste color!